Georgia is one of the best places to pursue MBBS in abroad as it offers 6 years of the medical program for International students with top-notch career opportunities in the field of Medical. It is never easy for the medical aspirant to study abroad as it has various milestones which he or she need to pass for a flourishing career. But studying MBBS in Georgia is a lifetime opportunity for the medical aspirants to have a successful doctor by studying in recognized universities of NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO (World Health Organization), and IMED (International Medical Education Directory). It is one of the countries with a 100% literacy rate due to the world-class education system. The country has almost the same fee structure and tenure as Ukraine. The medical education system of Georgia is very advanced which helps the aspiring student to evolve in the future. Understudies concentrating in Georgian medical universities have assumed a critical part in numerous unwieldy developments in the clinical field. In comparison with India and other significant European clinical objectives, MBBS in Georgia is unquestionably easier and less expensive. Georgian colleges accord the understudies with an internationally recognized and NMC (National Medical Commission) affirmed medical programs inside 15 to 20 Lac INR.
Choosing Georgian medical universities for Medical programs is the top choice for Indians and other international medical aspirants because it is one of the top nations in Europe. The overall costing of studying MBBS in Georgia is very affordable which makes it the most demanding nation to pursue their medical dream. The infrastructure of the universities is versatile which sustains cultural and historical values within it. All universities follow the Bologna process which makes the admission process hassle-free and easy.
Some of the Reasons to Choose Georgian Universities are Given Below –
- The Universities of Georgia do not demand any English proficiency test such as IELTS (International English Language Test System) / TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) to get admission.
- All the medical universities or colleges which are listed in NMC (National Medical Commission) provide extra training classes to crack the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) screening test.
- The laboratories within the campus are highly world class with modern equipment and fully spacious.
- Medical universities of Georgia are globally recognized with various medical bodies and organizations such as NMC (National Medical Commission), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), WHO (World Health Organization), and IMED (International Medical Education Directory).
- The student-teacher ratio in the medical universities is 1:13 which makes them the finest medical institutions in the world.
- To get admission to the universities, medical aspirants do not require paying any donation, capitation fee, or any sort of hidden charges.
- The climate condition of the country is very hygienic which makes Indian students adaptable and easy living.
- The tuition fee for studying MBBS in Georgia is almost three times less than the countries like the United States (US) and the United Kingdom (UK).
- Those medical students who study MBBS in Georgia are eligible to sit in the United States (US) licensing examination.
- Most of the international students or Indian students prefer the English language as the preferred language to study MBBS, so it is good to know that the universities of Georgia offer a medium of instruction in English.
- The medical universities of Georgia are known for education quality and the way of study module.